Here at this page we provide you Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Ports & Shipping Job Opportunities 2015. Jobs in Ministry of Ports and Shipping Karachi are vacant and applications are invited from the well educated, experienced, motivated and determined candidates for the following positions such as (Principal Officer Mercantile Marine Department, Chief Nautical Surveyor, Chief Engineer and Ship Surveyor, Deputy Chief Nautical Surveyor, Nautical Surveyor and Engineer and Ship Surveyor). Appointments will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the image posted below. After successful recruitment department will offer handsome salary package with other facilities to its employees.
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Ports & Shipping Job Opportunities 2015
How To Apply:
- Applicants written on plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applicants received after due date will not be entertained for selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing in interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director General, Ports and Shipping Karachi Dock Labour Board Building First Floor 58 West Wharf Road Karachi.