Here at this page you’ll have Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs 2015 Islamabad. Jobs in Ministry of Information, Broadcasting & National Heritage are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions (Stenotypist, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar). All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and other skills according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply for the vacant positions otherwise applications will be out of selection procedure.
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs 2015 Islamabad
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications without attaching copies of educational certificates and CNIC on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 19th June, 2015.
- Candidates should clearly mark the envelope for the position applied for.
- Late received applications will not be considered for selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid to any candidate.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: National Heritage Wing 3rd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.