Jobs are vacant in Government of Balochistan, Quetta. Govt of Balochistan Jobs 2014 Stenographer, Junior Clerk & Sub Inspector. Govt. of Balochistan is looking to increase staff for its department working at Quetta for this purpose Govt. is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Stenographer (BPS-14), Surveyor (BPS-11), Sub Inspector (BPS-11), Assistant Statistical / Investigator (BPS-09), Labour Inspector (BPS-09), Junior Clerk (BPS-07) and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contact basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Surveyor (BPS-11)
- Sub Inspector (BPS-11)
- Assistant Statistical / Investigator (BPS-09)
- Labour Inspector (BPS-09)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may also send their application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 20th November, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Written test will be held on 27th November, 2014.
- After test shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Interviews will be held on 22nd December, 2014.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 20th November, 2014.
Written Test Date: 27th November, 2014.
Interview Date: 22nd December, 2014.
Address: Office of Nazim Mehnat Balochistan, Samangli Road, Quetta.
Venue for Interview: Labour Hall Satellite Town, Quetta.