|Posted on:||30th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 17, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Govt College of Technology|
|Age Limit:||Location: Gujranwala|
For Govt job seekers here a newest job is there from Govt College of Technology Gujranwala Jobs 2017 Walk In Interview Date. Applications are being invited on purely temporary basis the services of educated, well adroit and caliber applicants are required to apply for the Faculty and Non-Faculty Staff posts which are named as (Visiting Lecturer (M.A English Islamiat, Management Sciences/Economics) (Related Studies Department), Visiting Instructor (Electrical Department), Visiting Instructor (Mechanical Department), Visiting Instructor (Electronics Department) & Visiting Instructor (Instrumentation Department) are the current posts for which the applicants should hold the qualification degrees of M.A, BS.c (Hons), B-Tech and DAE in the relevant disciplines with per field expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Attractive salary packages with brilliant atmosphere and fringe benefits will be paid to the applicants. Preference will be given to the DAE holders. So guys, all those applicants who belong to Gujranwala are welcome cordially to come and surf their skills and get rid of unemployment. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
Govt College of Technology Gujranwala is the best college of Technology which is lying in the city of Punjab, Gujranwala and teaches all the technology programs to the desired students with honesty and great practical work is done by the students here. Being a Govt college it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Govt College of Technology Gujranwala Jobs 2017 July/August Add
- Visiting Lecturer (M.A English Islamiat, Management Sciences/Economics) (Related Studies Department)
- Visiting Instructor (Electrical Department)
- Visiting Instructor (Mechanical Department)
- Visiting Instructor (Electronics Department)
- Visiting Instructor (Instrumentation Department)
How to Apply for Govt College of Technology Jobs:
- Applicants who fulfill the said criteria needs to come for walk in interview on 17th of August 2017.
- Interview will be conducted in the morning at 9:00am on Thursday.
- Applicants are required to bring their original documents, CNIC, one fresh passport size photographs and one set of all copies of documents should be presented before the Recruitment & Selection Committee.
Govt College of Technology Gujranwala Jobs 2017
Venue for Interview: Govt College of Technology Gujranwala, Nigar Phatak G.T Road, Gujranwala.