|Posted on:||7th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||21 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Governance & Policy Project KPK, Planning & Development Department|
Here on 7th of June 2016 i am in nexus with you along with job opportunity from Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2016 Planning & Development Department Latest. The Govt of KPK 's recently established Project named "Governance & Policy Project" which is funded by the World Bank and Multi Donor Trust for to run this project for two unit such as "Governance Support Unit Reforms" & "Operational Support Unit" are held responsible for implementation of this project in KPK and looking after its activities. The Project is executed by the Planning & Development Department of KPK and is currently looking for the service of adroit, eligible, self-oriented and dynamic individuals for the number of vacant situations which includes Financial Management Specialist, Procurement Management Specialist, Governance Specialist, Contract Administration Specialist and Citizen Engagement & Social Sector Specialist are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the eligible and adroit candidates through their expertise and relevant skills. The applicants will be given attractive salary packages as market based and the proper collaborative and pleasant environment along with growth opportunities. So, those who are looking for the Govt sector jobs must have a look on these special and senior posts and apply. Now, let's head towards its further requirements below.
Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2016 Planning & Development Department Latest
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Management Specialist
- Governance Specialist
- Contract Administration Specialist
- Citizen Engagement & Social Sector Specialist
Educational & Experience Requirements: Education and experience a re the most basic tool of every job so the educational requirements for the above vacancies includes Master's degree in Governance/Public Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting, MBA. ACCA/CA/ACMA along with per field expertise in the relevant field of each post is required to apply for these wonderful senior posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who are having the all those amenities of applying and fulfilling the needs of the jobs are required to apply by sending the CV, handwritten application and copies of educational and experience certificates, and CNIC should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 21st June 2016.
- The shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained by the authority.
- So guys, if you really want to be the part of this Govt sector via these job offer must apply for these awesome sort of jobs as much as you can. So stay in touch with JobsAlert.com.
Governance & Policy Project KPK Jobs 2016
Address: Chief Foreign Aid, Planning & Development Department Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.