Here at this page we’ll provide you GC University Lahore Research Fellow Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date. Jobs in GC University Lahore are available, as we all know the reputation of GC University Lahore in all over Pakistan that it is famous for its quality education and environment and mostly brilliant students moves towards it for to have higher education and it is also place of attraction for the unemployed candidates and today it announces job opportunity for which it invites application from the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Research Fellow). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification MS / MPhil qualification and have experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates must have done research on synthesis of metal oxides, nanomaterials and their applications. GC University will offer Rs. 20,000/- per month fixed as per its policy. In the following heading we have provided how to apply procedure which would help you to apply for above positions.
GC University Lahore Research Fellow Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date
How To Apply:
- Candidate may submit their applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 02nd November, 2015.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview via call letter and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
GC University Lahore Jobs 2015 Research Fellow
Address: Principal Investigator, Nano Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, GC University Lahore.