Jobs are vacant in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Government of Pakistan, Pakistan. FPSC Jobs 2014 November Latest Advertisements Apply Online. FPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Pakistan. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions in department of Government of Pakistan such as (Assistant Professor (Computer Science) (BS-18), Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) (BS-17), Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Female) (BS-18), Engineer and Shop Surveyor (BS-18), Microfilming Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor Commerce (Female) (BS-18), Assistant Intensivest (BS-18) and Medical Officer (BS-17). Appointments are going to held on contract / permanent basis according to the Government’s Policy. These vacant positions are in such department which comes under Government of Pakistan. Selection for the above mentioned vacant positions is going to be held under FPSC. FPSC was established by government of Pakistan for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. FPSC will conduct test and interviews for the above mentioned vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science) (BS-18)
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) (BS-17)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Female) (BS-18)
- Engineer and Shop Surveyor (BS-18)
- Microfilming Officer (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Commerce (Female) (BS-18)
- Assistant Intensivest (BS-18)
- Medical Officer (BS-17
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned government department and make their future brighter. Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed department must apply for the vacant jobs by following different steps given below.
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee for post (BS-14, 16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above=Rs. 1500/-) in any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of FPSC or at the following link given below.
- If any applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper with full details.
- Last date for submission of application is 17thNovember, 2014.
- Candidates have mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of PPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- FPSC will conduct test from 21stDecember, 2014.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs
Last date to Apply: 17th November, 2014.
Test Date: 21st December, 2014.
For Detail Job Description: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here