Jobs are vacant in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. FPSC Jobs 2014 Latest December Advertisement Apply Online. FPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC and domicile. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions in different departments which comes under Government of Pakistan and list of vacant positions is given below with department name. Appointments are going to be held on contract and permanent basis according to the Government’s Policy. These vacant positions are in such department which comes under Government of Pakistan. Selection for the above mentioned vacant positions is going to be held under FPSC. FPSC was established by government of Pakistan for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. FPSC will conduct test and interviews for the below mentioned vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
- (Eight) Veterinary Officer (BS-17) for Ministry of Defence
- (Two) Assistant Directors (BS-17) for Ministry of Ports and Shipping
- (Five) Nautical Instructors (BS-19) for Ministry of Posts and Shipping
- Trained Graduate Teacher Botany / Zoology (Male) (BS-16) for Ministry of Defence
- Two Headmistresses (BS-18) for Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform
- Senior Teacher, Chemistry (Male) (BS-17) for Directorate of Education Capital Administration and Development Division
- Civilian Medical Practitioner (BS-17) for Ministry of Defence
- Mechanical Engineer (BS-18) for Ministry of Ports and Shipping
- (Two) Research Superintendents (BS-16) for Pakistan Public Administration Research Centre
- Inspector (BS-16) for Ministry of Interior & Narcotics
- (Two) Statistical Officers (BS-17) for Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16) for Capital Administration and Development Division
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer (BS-17) for Ministry of Railways
- Accupuncture Specialist (BS-18) for Capital Administration and Development Division
- Engineer (Electronics / Electrical) (System Engineer Calibration) (BS-16) for Ministry of Defence
- Associate Professor Islamic Studies (Female) (BS-19) for Ministry of Defence
- Neonatologist (BS-18) for Capital Administration and Development Division
- (Two) Associate Dental Surgeons (BS-18) for Capital Administration and Development Division
- Pathologist-Cum-Bacteriologist (BS-18) for Ministry of Railways
- Pharmacist (BS-17) for Capital Administration and Development Division
- Port Health Officer (BS-18) for Ministry of National Regulation and Services
- (Three Hundred) Charge / Staff Nurses (Female) (BS-16) for Ministry of Defence
- Ten Doctors (BS-18) for National Highways and Motorways Police, Ministry of Communications
- (Seventeen) Computer Operators (BS-16) for National Highways and Motorways Police, Ministry of Communications
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) for Department of Communication Security, Cabinet Division
- Director General (BS-20) for Ministry of Defence Production
- Admin & Accounts Officer (BS-17) for National Archives of Pakistan, Cabinet Division
- Trained Graduate Teacher Mathematics (Male) (BS-16) for Ministry of Defence
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee Rs. 300/- for BS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/- for BS-20 or above in favour of FPSC in any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of FPSC or at the following link given below.
- In any applicant who does not have access to internet facility, they are allowed to submit their applications addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper with full details.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd December, 2014.
- Candidates have to mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Only online applications will be acceptable.
- FPSC test will be held on 22nd March, 2015.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of PPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last date to Apply: 22nd December, 2014.
Test Date: 22nd March, 2015.
To Download Chalan Form: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here