Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from Finance Division Pakistan Jobs 2017 For Member (CCP) Eligibility Criteria. Applications are being offered from the Finance Division which is the Govt and Federal Govt body and deals with the financial issue of the country on larger scale always needs the service of professionals to be filled and offers brilliant all category jobs from Masters to Graduation level and the company will offer brilliant salary package with growth opportunities and fringe benefits. Same as, this Division is seeking and looking to hire the dynamic, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to fill the post of (Member, Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP)) is vacant to be filled by the applicants. Appointment will be done on contract basis for 3 years term and upon satisfactory performance of the applicants it will be extended further. So, its the wonderful opportunity to be availed before due date and one can apply simply if they possess the relevant qualification will be hired for this post. Now, i will tell you about the eligibility criteria of and applying method of this post.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Finance Division of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Ministry of Finance
- Member, (Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP)
Applicants should holds the master degree in the relevant field from a recognized university along with 10 years experience in areas of accountancy, commerce, economics, finance, industry , law and public administration whereas prior knowledge of regulatory handling will be given more preference.
Age of the applicants should be 62 years.
Attractive salary package equivalent to MP Scale-01 will be given to the applicants.
How to Apply for Finance Division Pakistan Jobs:
- Applicants who meet the said criteria are required to apply by sending the application on given format as starting from name, qualification, experience, date of birth and present position should be mentioned and reach along with CV and attested copies of educational and experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should be sent to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd January 2017.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel by resigning form the previous post will be eligible for employment.
- Only such candidates fulfilling the selection criteria will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Finance Division of Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Section Officer (Investment-03), Room No, 124, Block “S” Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad.