Jobs are vacant in Government Department working under Federal Government, Rawalpindi. Federal Govt Jobs Opportunities 2014 LDC & Computer Technician. Federal Government is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Computer Technician (HSM) (BPS-10), LDC (BPS-07), Apposter (HS-II) (BPS-06), Machinist (HS-II) (BPS-06), Carpenter (HS-II) (BPS-06), Welder (HS-II) (BPS-06), Painter (HS-II) (BPS-06), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) and Masalchi (BPS01)). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates from all over the Pakistan having Pakistani Nationality are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department working under Federal Government. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Computer Technician (HSM) (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Apposter (HS-II) (BPS-06)
- Machinist (HS-II) (BPS-06)
- Carpenter (HS-II) (BPS-06)
- Welder (HS-II) (BPS-06)
- Painter (HS-II) (BPS-06)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Masalchi (BPS01)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form given in the image and submit it along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 30th November, 2014.
- Candidates have to send two Postal Envelope with Postal Ticket of Rs. 10/- on which complete postal address must be mentioned clearly.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Test / Interviews will be held on 19th December, 2014 and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 30th November, 2014.
Test / Interview Date: 19th December, 2014.
Address: 299 EME Battalion, Dhemyal Camp, Rawalpindi.