Tap this page for Fauji Foundation Jobs in Rawalpindi 2020 Form Download is available at www.fauji.org.pk. Fauji Foundation is one of the largest financial services and one of the largest energy conglomerates in Pakistan which is run by the former officers of Pakistani Armed Forces.
Currently, this organization is has announced the latest job opportunity according to which it invites applications from the Pakistani Individuals for the Fauji Foundation Jobs of (Deputy Manager Networks). The above-announced position is based at Fauji Foundation Hospitals Rawalpindi and selected individuals have to perform her duties at this place.
Interested candidates wanted to apply for the newly announced Fauji Foundation Jobs should possess qualification and experience as per the instructions mentioned in the following and according to the eligibility criteria, candidates possessing MSc (CS) or equivalent BS (CS) / BE (CS) or equivalent with 6-7 years experience in reputable organization is required to apply. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below for the www.fauji.org.pk jobs 2020.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Fauji Foundation Jobs Application Form Download 2020 Online www.fauji.org.pk
- Deputy Manager Networks
How To Apply for Fauji Foundation Jobs:
- All interested candidates should register and submit their CVs along with digitized documents online at www.ejobspire.com.
- The last date for submission of application is March 31, 2020.
- While applying for the post candidates should mention the post applied for at the top right corner of application/cover letter.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
Fauji Foundation Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: General Manager (HR) Fauji Foundation, 68 Tipu Road Chaklala, Rawalpindi PO Box No. 216.