Fast Track Graduate Program 2016 Sugar Industry NTS Test & Sample Paper
2325 Days Remaining (Nov 07, 2016)
Today for all the willing and interested applicants I am going to enlist the well update from Fast Track Graduate Program 2016 Sugar Industry NTS Test & Sample Paper. For all those unemployed Graduate candidates its the fantastic news on behalf of all those applicants who want to be the professional and top of the best in your careers so the Sugar Industry is the leading group of companies in food processing and industry leader and its the fastest growing industry which is providing the best growth offer and career opportunities is inviting the diligent, caliber, adroit and eligible applicants are required to be employed here for the multiple posts which includes Graduate Engineers, Graduate Chemists and Management Trainee Officers are required to apply for these posts. The eligibility criteria which is required for Graduate Engineers includes BS.c (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Metallurgy), for Graduate Chemists the eligibility criteria which is required includes MS.c (Analytical & Chemistry) whereas for the 3rd post the applicants should be having the Bachelor’s and Masters degree in the following disciplines (Commerce, Economics, IT) & MBA (Marketing, HR, Finance, Supply Chain), LL.B, ACCA, CA Inter is required. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its further applying details below.
[junkie-alert style=”red”] Candidate List For Fast Track Graduate Program: Click Here [/junkie-alert]
Fast Track Graduate Program 2016 Sugar Industry Latest Add
- Graduate Engineers
- Graduate Chemists
- Management Trainee Officers
How to Apply for Fast Track Graduate Program:
- For to apply against this program needs to download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS website or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the Test fee of Rs.800/ in deposit slip in the UBL, MCB, ABL & HBL Bank online branches.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted with attested copies of CNIC, educational and expertise certificate, domicile and paid deposit slip and two recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 7th November 2016.
- Late received, by hand submitted and incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Use separate envelope for each post if applying more than one post.
- Stay in touch with this job page for more jobs.
Fast Track Graduate Program 2016
Last Date For Apply: 7th November 2016
Address: National Testing Service,1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[Download not found]
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
- CAA Model School and College |
- 40 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 03, 2023
- District Health Authority |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 10, 2023
- Public Health Engineering Department |
- 13 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 06, 2023
- Public Sector Organization |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 31, 2023
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 04, 2023
How i am download the advertisement from your web site
By clicking from the link.
Anyone can tell me about the last age of MTOs in Fast Track Graduaction Programe please. Maximum age limit is not showing on newspaper advertisement.
As, its not in add but according to Graduation level age limit should be 18-20 or 21 we can say.
For Masters? Age limit should be?
As, far as my estimation is there its should be 22 to 24 is enough further as no any mention is there so i am unable to tell u accurately.