|Posted on:||6th Oct 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 Oct 2015|
|Organization:||Energy Department Punjab|
Here at this page we provide you Energy Department Punjab Sub Engineer Jobs 2015 Application Form. Jobs in Energy Department Government of the Punjab are available and it invites applications from the candidates having domicile of Punjab who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined for the following position such as (Sub Engineer (BS-11)). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis for one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess 03 years experience in Diploma of Associate Engineer in the discipline of Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Bio-gas / Bio-Mass technology from a recognized institute and age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years. So, all those candidates who fulfilling these requirements have to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given below.
Energy Department Punjab Sub Engineer Jobs 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application form from the official site of Energy Department or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th October, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: Director Projects, Directorate of Power Projects, Energy Department, 206 Shadman-I, Opposite Rehmania Masjid, Lahore.
Download Application Form: Click Here