Here at this page we provide you Elementary & Secondary Education Lakki Marwat Junior Clerk Jobs 2015 NTS Form. Jobs in Elementary & Secondary Education District Lakki Marwat are available and currently it invites applications from the residents of Lakki Marwat who are educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Junior Clerk B-11). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess Matric qualification with first division from any recognized institute with computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. per minute and candidates should have age between 18 to 35 years. Elementary & Secondary Education Lakki Marwat has authorized NTS to conduct recruitment test for the vacant position and it is compulsory for every candidate to pass the test with good percentage.
Elementary & Secondary Education Lakki Marwat Junior Clerk Jobs 2015 NTS Form
How To Apply:
- Application forms shall be downloaded from the official site of NTS.
- Duly filled application form along with original deposit slip of test fee in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be pain in any online branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan attached with application form.
- Last date for submission of application is 07th September, 2015.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Elementary & Secondary Education Lakki Marwat Jobs 2015 NTS Form
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here