Here on 2nd of December, this page is providing Elementary & Secondary Education Department Manshera Jobs 2017 Dec Ad. Applications are on the way to your doorsteps from Elementary & Secondary Education Department Manshera has advertised the vacancies for which it is looking to appoint the well educated, expert and eligible applicants for the Boys Schools the services of applicants are required to apply for to fill the following positions which are named as (CT, DM, PIT, TT, AT, Qari and Primary School Teacher) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. An overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Bachelor’s degree and Masters from HEC recognized institute along with 9 months training in RITE/PITE Institute are required. Age limit should be 18-35 years. NTS is going to arrange the test against these posts the applicants’ marks will be distributed by it as well which can be seen from the given advertisement image below. Selection will be made according to the rules of KPK Govt. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Mansehra Jobs 2017 For Male & Females
- Primary School Teacher
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department Mansehra Jobs:
- All those applicants who need to apply and meet the eligibility conditions are required to send the application form along with deposit slip by downloaded from the NTS Site as www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled form with paid deposit slip should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 20th December 2017.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Mansehra Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: District Education Officer (Boys), Elementary & Secondary Education Department District Mansehra.