Today on 17th of June 2016 a wonderful Govt sector job is before you from Education & Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2016 For Monitoring Assistant Latest. The Directorate General (Monitoring and Evaluation) Office in Karachi Sindh is recently looking to hire the eligible, suitable, caliber and well expert individuals from different district of Sindh are required to come and fill the following vacancies such as Monitoring Assistant (Male), Assistant, Data Input Operator, Junior Clerk, Driver and Naib Qasid are the vacant situations which requires the service of eligible and diligent applicants to apply. The districts i which these vacancies are vacant includes South Karachi, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Kashmore, Tharparkar, West Karachi, Thatta, Korangi Karachi, Sajawal, Badin, Tando Allhayar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Jamshoro and Matiyari are the district in which one can apply for these vacancies. The quota is available for 2% Disable persons and 5% for minorities to apply. Only the respective district domicile holders are eligible to apply not other than that will be preferred. So, now after discussing these details let’s tap towards below to now about further information and criteria.
Education & Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2016 For Monitoring Assistant Latest
- Monitoring Assistant (Male)
- Data Input Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all of these jobs the education which is required for Sr No,1, 2 & 3 includes Graduate degree from a recognized institute with relevant expertise of field and should be well versed in usage of Smart Phone/Tablet & POC will be given preference and whereas for Sr No,2 & 3 the IT education is required with one year Diploma also. On the other hand for Junior Clerk Intermediate education is required with English typing 30 words per minute and computer literacy should be had by the applicants. For the lower last two post the middle qualification is required to apply with relevant expertise in the similar capacity.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 21 to 28 years for Sr 1 to 3 and for 4 & 6 should be 18-28 years and For Sr No, 5 should be 23 to 35. Age relaxation will not be admissible here.
How to Apply:
- Willing and interested applicants can apply by sending the proper proforma application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, D-Form, PRC and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 15th July 2016.
- The applicants who belong to respective district are liable to submit the applications.
- Late received / incomplete and by hand submitted applications will not be accepted.
- If any information found bogus or false so the applicants will be terminated at the spot.
- The written test will be conducted from the BPS-07 & above posts.
Education & Literacy Department Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Office of the Directorate General (Monitoring and Evaluation), Bungalow No F-26/3, Rojhan Street, Clifton Block, Karachi