Here at this page a good news is there on behalf of job seekers from Education Department Jobs 27 February 2016 Sargodha Govt of Punjab For School Guard. The Education Department Sargodha is looking for the service of A-Category School Guards in different schools are vacant and the opportunity is for the Retired Army Persons and those who are retired from Rangers are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates who are health and fit medically as well as physically and having a sharp mind will be considered for this post over there. The age limit minimum 35 years whereas maximum 49 years is limited. At least 15 years credit in the Armed forces is mandatory to be had. the domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to submit their applications only. All the candidates are informed duly that they will be recruited purely on merit basis. All those candidates who are going to apply for this job they must meet the above mentioned criteria will be hired for this post otherwise not who are having any less point will not be considered for this post. Stay connected with this website for latest updates from all sectors. Now have a look on the applying criteria and vacant situation.
Education Department Jobs 27 February 2016 Sargodha Govt of Punjab For School Guard
- School Guard
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates have to submit the handwritten application form along with draft of Rs.100/ Challan should be submitted to the NBP Bank and State Bank Branch.
- The application form along with copies of all documents, CNIC, Domicile, passport size photographs, Challan Form, Pension Book Copy should be sent on the proper address.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- Those candidates who remain absent at the day of interview will not be included in the merit list.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Interview will be conducted on 12th March 2016 at 9:00 am at the given venue.
- Last date for applying is 5th March 2016.
Education Department Jobs 27 February 2016 Sargodha
Last Date For Applying: 5th March 2016