Here In the following I am going to enlist the current job offer from Economic Transformation Initiative Gilgit Baltistan Jobs Nov 2016 Apply Online Last Date. The applications are currently required to apply for Economic Transformation Initiative is seven year Development Program Govt of Gilgit Baltistan which is funded by International Fund of Agriculture Development to boost the regional economic activity through agriculture value chain management and the prime aim of this program is to improve income, reducing poverty and malnutrition in rural areas of Gilgit Baltistan is seeking for the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the vacant posts which includes Secretary (Assistant) to Program Coordinator/Regional Program Coordinator, Admin Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Gender and Poverty Officer, Assistant Value Chain Fund Officer, Communication, Media and Knowledge Management Officer, Resident Engineer, Admin & Finance Assistant, M & E Assistant, Procurement Assistant and IT Administration are required to apply with the MBA/MPA, B.com, BBA is required to apply with relevant expertise in the relevant field is required. Appointment will be done on contract basis and will leads to further extension by the authority rules and regulations. So, now let’s move on towards its applying criteria below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
ETI Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2016 Planning & Development Department
- Secretary (Assistant) to Program Coordinator/Regional Program Coordinator
- Admin Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Gender and Poverty Officer
- Assistant Value Chain Fund Officer
- Communication, Media and Knowledge Management Officer
- Resident Engineer
- Admin & Finance Assistant
- M & E Assistant
- Procurement Assistant and IT Administration
How to Apply for Economic Transformation Initiative Gilgit Baltistan Jobs:
- All those applicants who meet the said demands of the above posts need to send the application along with main degree copy and covering letter to the email address as [email protected] with Cc to [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 20th November 2016.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Advance copies of applications will not be entertained.
- Any information provided by the applicants if found fake or bogus at any stage so the applicants will be terminated soon.
- Relevant district name and name of the post must be mentioned in the subject line of email.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, stay connected ever.