Jobs are vacant in District and Session Court Sargodha. District & Session Court Sargodha Jobs 2014 Caretaker (BPS-14) – NTS Form. NTS Jobs are available for the Pakistani Nationals in Government Sector. District and Session Court Sargodha is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant position such as (Caretaker (BPS-14)), these vacant position is for all over the Punjab, that candidates from every province can apply for the vacant position. District and Session court Sargodha has given authority to NTS to conduct Written Test and interviews for the vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant jobs in session court, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned department. It is a golden chance for all those who have qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Caretaker (BPS-14)
- Qualification & Experience:
Candidates must possess qualification graduation from any HEC recognized institute and experience as caretaker.
Candidates must have age limit 18 to 30 years.
Candidates must have Punjab domicile to apply for the vacant position.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed District and Session Court Sargodha, must apply for the vacant position by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 17th November, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be announced on 25th November, 2014.
- NTS Test date will be held on 30th November, 2014. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 17th November, 2014.
List of Shortlisted Candidates: 25th November, 2014.
NTS Test Date: 30th November, 2014..
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here