Get the recruitment news from District & Session Court Kharan Jobs 2017 For BPS-16 To BPS-01 Latest. Applications are currently invited for the residents of Kharan from District and Session Court invites the educated, expert and caliber applicants to fill the following vacancies which are named as (Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Tameeli, Naib Qasid, Peon, Gardener) are the given vacancies which are in search of above applicants to come and apply and work with great honesty and devotion. All those applicants who possess the overall qualification of B.A/BS.c, Intermediate, Matric and Middle qualification with relevant typing skills, MS Word and Office skills are required to apply for such posts. Age limit should be 18-30 years. For Serial Number, the applicants can apply from all the districts of Balochistan and for the Serial No2 and 6 the applicants should be the native of Kharan and Washik are eligible to apply. These all are the details regarding posts and the applicants can apply before its due date. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
District & Session Court is the Govt body which is the lesser court of law which lies in the democratic companies and it is held responsible for to loot after all the criminal matters of the districts and provinces where it lies. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different categories.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
District and Session Court Kharan Jobs 2017 Nov Openings
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for District and Session Court Kharan Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 21st November 2017.
- An interview will begin from 27 and 28th November 2017 at 10:00 am.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the application.
- Incomplete application or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
District & Session Court Kharan Jobs 2017
Address: District & Session Judge, Kharan.