Here at this page you’ll have District & Session Court Badin Stenographer Job Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in District & Session Court Badin are available and it is looking to recruit following staff from the candidates having domicile of Badin, Thatta, Tando Muhammad Khan and Hyderabad who are educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Stenographer BPS-15). Appointments will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as candidates should be minimum Matric pass and should be able to produce 40 words per minute typing on computer and 80 words per minute speed on short hand and age between 21 to 25 years. So, only those candidates who candidates fulfilling above mentioned requirements are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading.
District & Session Court Badin Stenographer Job Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th February, 2015.
- Candidates must clearly mention the position applied for on envelope.
- Incomplete or late received applications shall not be entertained.
- Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview via post so it is compulsory for every candidate to mention clearly its postal address on application.
- The original documents will be examined at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
District & Session Court Badin Jobs 2016
Address: District and Session Court Badin.