|Posted on:||27th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||10 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||District Monitoring Office|
Here at this job page i am in nexus with you to advertise fresh and recent jobs up to date daily and now from District Monitoring Office Bahawalpur Jobs 2016 For Computer Operator. This District Monitoring Office is in probe of excellent, adroit, and brilliant applicants to come and fill the vacancy of Computer Operator over there. Both males and females are invited to apply for this post equally. So the individuals will be appointed on contract basis for period of one year which can leads to further extension upon the satisfactory performance of the applicants. the natives of Bahawalpur are invited to apply for this single and golden opportunity. Applicants willing to apply should compare themselves with said requirements mentioned in the image posted below. It is good opportunity for all those candidates who are currently looking to have job in any government department and are looking to avail it in order to make their future bright and successful because the Govt sector jobs pays attractive salary package with growth opportunities which are liked by the major portion of our population. So, lets move on wards towards its applying criteria and further educational and experience requirements.
District Monitoring Office Bahawalpur Jobs 2016 For Computer Operator
- Computer Operator
Educational & Experience Requirements: The basic tool of each and every, minor or major lower or higher posts is its education and expertise in the specific field. Similarly, the applicants who are willing to apply for this post must possess the intermediate qualification from a recognized board securing 2nd Division and should possess the Computer Diploma form a reputed institute will be liable to be the fit and best employee over there.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years and 5 years age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants.
How to Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, character certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for applying is 10th June 2016.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to write the postal address and contact number in the application form.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only domicile holders of Bahawlapur are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should provide original documents at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for purpose of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
District Monitoring Office Bahawalpur Jobs 2016
Address: District Monitoring Officer, Bahawalpur.