Get the brilliant job opportunity from Deputy Commissioner Office Multan Jobs 2017 Test & Interview Schedule. Applications are being offered from Deputy Commissioner Office Multan is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and less educated applicants are required to fill the BPS-07, BPS-04 & BPS-01 vacancies which are entitled as (Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, Driver and Class Four Mashki, Chowkidar and Peon) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants who have done their Matric, Middle pass and those of literate persons with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such positions. Age limit should be 18-25 years for 1st and 4th post and for 2nd and 3rd post age limit should be 25-35 years. Quota is reserved for Retired employees of 20% and 15% for Women. Appointment of the given posts will be made according to the policy of Govt of Punjab and the applicants will be hired on purely merit basis. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Deputy Commissioner Office Multan Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Class Four Mashki, Chowkidar and Peon
How to Apply for Office of the Deputy Commissioner Multan Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper accompanied with copies of testimonials, CNIC, Domicile, License copy, and recent 2 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 15th December 2017.
- Interview will be held on 27th December 2017 at 10:00am.
- Incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Applicants must write their mobile number and address while sending the application.
- Only Multan natives are welcome to apply.
Deputy Commissioner Office Multan Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Commissioner/District Collector Multan.