|Posted on:||15th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||02 May 2016|
|Organization:||District Monitoring Offices|
Here at this page you’ll have Data Processor Jobs in DMO Offices 2016 Lahore Attock Gujranwala Faisalabad Okara. Jobs in District Monitoring Offices are available which are located in different districts of Punjab. Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit of Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PMIU-PESRP), Government of Punjab has announced latest jobs opportunities for its offices located in different districts of Punjab for which it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Senior Data Processor and Data Processor). 15% quota is reserved for female, 5% for minorities and 3% for disable persons is reserved. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis initially for one year and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Before any of you apply against any of the vacant position let me discuss here about eligibility criteria for the vacant positions such as for Sr. No. 1 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required and for Sr. No. 2 Intermediate / D.Com / I.Com or equivalent degree with relevant diploma and experience is required to apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria may apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Data Processor Jobs in DMO Offices 2016 Lahore Attock Gujranwala Faisalabad Okara
How to Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Govt. / Semi Govt. Employees are required to send their applications through proper channel along with NOC from their department to the DMO Office concerned.
- Last date for submission of application is 02nd May, 2016.
- Incomplete applications without required documents will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to appear for test / interview at the District Monitoring Office concerned.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for Test / Interview from the DMO Office.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Data Processor Jobs in DMO Offices 2016
Address: Relevant District Monitoring Office.