Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has announced scholarship program for the students of Pakistan. Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015 Application Forms NTS. Scholarship Program has been announced by Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) to improve the level of education in Pakistan and IPC has taken the decision to select well educated, fast learner, determined, well motivated and well behaved candidates for the scholarship program with the help of National Testing Service (NTS). Those candidates who desire to study abroad they have golden chance, because it is right place for them to study abroad such as in (China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy). Cultural Exchange Scholarships Programme is for the year of 2015 for Master’s and Ph.D Studies in different subjects. Candidates who desire to apply for the scholarship program must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
Candidates must possess sixteen years Education that is MA / M.Sc or must hold four years B.Sc / BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates must have maximum age 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applicants having more than one second division is their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting documents (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with application. The professional degree holder B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc / BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial / Regional quota.
- Selected candidates have to take language course of the respective country (in needed).
- Students waiting for their results are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of scholarship program, must apply by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application form is 11th November, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test will be held on 7th December, 2014. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 11th November, 2014.
NTS Test Date: 07th December, 2014.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015 Application Forms NTS