For the residents of Punjab we provide here Civil & Session Court Multan Stenographer Jobs 2015 Application Form. Government jobs in Civil & Session Court Multan are available and applications are invited from the highly qualified, skilled, motivated and desirous candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer (BPS-16) (Men / Women)). There are total 58 positions are available for the post of Stenographer in which 44 seats are on Open Merit, 09 seats are on Women Quota, 03 seats are on Minority Quota and 02 seats are on disabled persons quota. Only Punjab Domiciled candidates are eligible to apply who are between 18 to 25 years of age and having following requirements such as Graduation with English Shorthand and English Type Writing having speed 110 and 50 wpm, respectively and candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred.
Civil & Session Court Multan Stenographer Jobs 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply prescribed application form which can be download from the official site of Multan District Court.
- Duly filled application form along with all required documents should be submitted on the following address given below.
- Last date of receiving application for the above mentioned posts will be 08th August, 2015.
- Applications received after due date or through fax/e-mail will not be entertained.
- List of Eligible candidates for test will be published on 25th August, 2015 at official site of DC Multan as well as at the notice board of the office.
- Typing / shorthand test of eligible candidates will be held on 28th August, 2015 for which candidates should bring their original CNIC otherwise they will not be allowed for test.
- Interviews for qualified candidates from typing / shorthand test will be held on 03rd September, 2015 for which no TA/DA will be paid. If there is any problem in understanding above mentioned detail, ask us in following comment box and we’ll resolve your problem.
Civil & Session Court Multan Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: District & Sessions Judge Multan.
To Download Application Form: Click Here