China Govt Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program 2017 NTS Online Registration
Here I am going to aware you about the scholarship program from China Govt Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program 2017 NTS Online Registration. For all those applicants who wishes to student under such scholarships so tap to this page for such opportunities as the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination a signed a task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject scholarships. So, all those applicants who wishes to study abroad under the Cultural Exchange/China Govt Scholarships Program for the year 2017 is required for the Masters and Ph.D Programs in the ample of the different subjects. These scholarships are expected from China to other countries and are funded by the donor countries for its various charges which includes tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowances will be given to the applying candidates. So, these are the half details now i will let you know about the eligibility criteria and its applying method too.
China Govt Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program 2017 Latest Add
The eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes MA / MSc or must be 4 years holders of B.Sc/BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 35 years.
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on official website of NTS or can be accessed from the given link below.
- Duly filled application with deposit slip and attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Last date for applying is 14th November 20016.
- Candidate can also use printout of webpage containing their test related information as roll no. slip.
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply and those applicants who possess more than one second division will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to deposit slip online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
China Govt Cultural Exchange Scholarship Program 2017
Address: National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan,1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Registration: