|Posted on:||1st Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||18 Jan 2016|
|Organization:||University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
As the Jobsalert.pk website is the most fastest website to give information about the recent jobs to the individuals similarly individuals also seeking for the employment are also in search of such jobs. So the vacant situation are waiting for the candidates to apply in University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is offering the career opportunities for the post of Assistant Professor, Assistant qualification TTS Professors, Lecturers, Deputy Director Advance Studies, Assistant Estate Management Officer and Veterinary Officer. The qualification required is approximately same as Ph.D, M.S, M.Phil are required. Let's tap to its further details.
Career Opportunities in University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore 2016
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant qualification TTS Professors
- Deputy Director Advance Studies
- Assistant Estate Management Officer
- Veterinary Officer.
All these posts are having their own responsibilities and their own expertise and age limit. So apply if you are caliber to hold such responsibilities of the job mentioned above.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can download the application form from the website www.uvs.edu.pk/download.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel along with N.O.C.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- The ineligible candidates will be informed through separate call letters.
- Completely filled applications should reach the Registrar Office of this university on 18th January 2016 at office timings.
- For making the appointments on Temporary, contract, regular, Tenure Track System in the University so main campus includes ( Lahore, Ravi Main Campus, Pattoki and College of Veterinary and Animal Scinces Jhang).
University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore 2016
Last Date to Apply: 18th January 2016
Address: Shiekh Abdul Qadir Jillani Outfall Road, Near District Courts Lahore
Telephone Number (Direct): 042-99212868,PBX 042-99211449-50