Here at this page you’ll have CAA Jobs February / March 2016 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. Jobs in CAA Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for Project Management Unit, CAA, Islamabad International Airport Project and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates against the following positions such as (Contract Specialist and Senior Civil Engineer). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria required qualification for both positions is B.Sc Civil Engg and maximum experience in the relevant field. So, for interested candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure given in the next heading.
CAA Jobs February / March 2016 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- Contract Specialist
- Senior Civil Engineer
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application / envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th March, 2016.
- Incomplete applications in any respect and those received after the stipulated period will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
CAA Jobs 2016 Pakistan
Address: Project Directorate, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Islamabad International Airport Project C/O Post Box No. 208, GPO Rawalpindi.