Job opportunity is being offered from BUET Khuzdar Jobs 2017 For Faculty & Non-Faculty Staff Latest Add. One of the most bright and well known university named “Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology” Khuzdar is seeking and looking to hire the most talented, experienced, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff posts which include (Professor –NPS-21, Civil, CSE&S & Maths), Associate Professor (NPS-20) (Civil, CSE&S), Director ORIC (NPS-20), Assistant Professor (NPS-19) are the Teaching posts whereas the Non-Teaching Posts includes (Registrar, Treasurer, Director P&D, Senior Engineer, Librarian and Medical Officer) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants before due date. Applicants who are having the interest and will for such posts are welcome to apply as soon as possible. Retired Army Officers are highly encouraged to apply. Now, I will head towards its eligibility and applying criteria below.
BUET is abbreviated as Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology is the Public Sector University lying in Khuzdar is indulged in providing excellent education in terms of engineering and technology disciplines. High Profiled faculty is lying to teach the students. So, being a Govt university it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes M.Phil, Masters, Ph.D, MBBS, Graduation, Matric pass are required to apply with relevant expertise are needed to hold these posts. Higher degrees should be recognized by HEC.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Khuzdar Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies
Vacant Situations for Academic Staff:
- Professor –NPS-21, Civil, CSE&S & Maths)
- Associate Professor (NPS-20) (Civil, CSE&S)
- Director ORIC (NPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (NPS-19)
Vacant Situations for Non-Faculty Staff:
- Registrar (NPS-20)
- Treasurer (NPS-20)
- Director P&D (NPS-19)
- Senior Engineer (NPS-18)
- Librarian (NPS-19)
- Medical Officer (NPS-17)
How to Apply for BUET Khuzdar Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form www.buetk.edu.pk/jobs.html.
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000/ to be paid in the UBL Bank or any other bank in favor of Treasurer of BUET Khauzdar.
- Applications accompanied with CV, motivational letter all attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 12th December 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
BUET Khuzdar Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Registrar, Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Khuzdar.
For Teaching Staff:[download id=”1378″]
For Non-Teaching Staff:[download id=”1184″]
So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.