|Posted on:||15th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||15 June 2016|
|Organization:||Balochistan Public Service Commission|
Today at this well known job page recently a job offer is being offered from BPSC Agriculture & Cooperative Department Jobs May 2016 Online Application Form www.bpsc.gob.pk. The Balochistan Public Service Commission is looking for the eligible, adroit and excellent individuals and intends to appoint them in different departments such as Agriculture & Cooperative Department (Balochistan Agriculture College, Quetta) and Excise & Taxation Department. The vacancies which are vacant in in Agriculture & Cooperative Department includes Assistant Professor (Entomology), Registrar, Controller of Examination, Lecturers, Sports Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Store Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer are the vacant positions in this department whereas only one post is vacant in Excise & Taxation Department which is of Excise & Taxation Officer. So, guys, who belong to Balochistan province and are seeking for such opportunities must come ahead and apply. Married females can also apply on the domicile of their husband but they should not be working in any Govt Department. Selection will be done purely on merit basis. For appearing in this Commission Test the applicants have to pass the written test and after wards the viva voice test will be conducted in shape of MCQS which contains the G.Knowledge, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies. Now, after having these details let's move towards the educational requirements of the vacancies and its applying criteria.
BPSC Agriculture & Cooperative Department Jobs May 2016 Online Application Form www.bpsc.gob.pk
Vacant Situations in Agriculture & Cooperative Department (Balochistan Agriculture College, Quetta):
- Assistant Professor (Entomology)
- Controller of Examination
- Lecturers (Entomology, Agronomy, Agriculture Economics, Horticulture, Soil Science, Plant Breeding & Genetics & Computer Science)
- Sports Officer
- Physical Training Instructor
- Store Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Vacant Situations in Excise & Taxation Department:
- Excise & Taxation Officer
Educational Requirements: The overall educational requirements for the above posts includes Ph.D, MS.c in Entomology, Graduation, Master's, Diploma in Physical Education from recognized institutes are required. Along with education the applicant must be having the research Publication Journals and relevant fields expertise are also required to hold these jobs.
Age Limit: Age limit varies with respect to all jobs mostly the age limits are 20-35 years, 18-28 years and 21-30 years respectively for the above said jobs.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the website www.bpsc.gob.pk and can be obtained also from Commission's Office at the mentioned address.
- Applicants are required to attach the pay slip of different amount such as Rs. f Rs. 2000/ for BPS-19 & Rs. 1000/ for BPS-20 & Rs, 1600/ for 16 & 17 Grade should be deposited in SBP, NBP & Govt Treasury.
- Duly filled application should reach at the given address along with supported copies of documents educational and experience certificates, CNIC, 5 passport size photographs, character certificate, domicile should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 15th June 2016.
- The authority reserves the right to fill or reject any application form or the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Only eligible applicants will be called for interview whereas the ineligible applicants will be informed about cancellation of their application by the authority.
- In service employees apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- On rejection of application the ineligible applicants will be informed by the authority.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
BPSC Agriculture & Cooperative Department Jobs 2016
Address: Samungli Road Near Railway Crossing, Quetta.
Download Application Form: Click Here