|Posted on:||4th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||16 May 2016|
|Education Required:||Masters, Bachelors, DAE, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Organization:||Board of Revenue Punjab|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Here at this page we’ll discuss about Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2016 for Revenue Officer & Dispatch Rider. Jobs in Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab are available and it invites applications from Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following positions for different districts / tehsils of Punjab and vacant positions are (Service Centre Incharge, District Network / Systems Engineer (Assistant Service Centre Incharge), Revenue Officer, Generator Operator and Dispatch Rider). The following positions are on different quotas such as 3% quota for disabled persons, 5% quota for minorities, 15% quota for women and 20% quota for the children of serving / retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department. Appointment of these positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have any of these degrees to apply such as (Masters / Bachelors / DAE / Primary) and relevant experience. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2016 for Revenue Officer & Dispatch Rider
- Service Centre Incharge
- District Network / Systems Engineer (Assistant Service Centre Incharge)
- Revenue Officer
- Generator Operator
- Dispatch Rider
How To Apply:
- Applications accompanied by detailed CV / Resume, one passport size photograph, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC & Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Applications & Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
- Last Date for submission of application is 16th May, 2016.
- Public Sector employees should apply with the permission of respective head of departments.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Revenue Board Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest
Address: Human Resource Department, PMU-LRMIS, Board of Revenue, Punjab 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.