Here is good news for the Punjab Domiciled candidates that Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date are available. Land Records Management & Information Systems is a major project of Government of Punjab working under Board of Punjab with corporation of the World Bank and to improve its working it required applications from the highly qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions such as (Assistant Database Administrator, Data Center Infrastructure Engineer, Civil Engineer and Assistant Manager (HR)) all above mentioned positions are on contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab which is further extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters and Graduation and maximum experience in the relevant field as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Only suitable candidates should apply as per the how to apply procedure given below.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date
How To Apply:
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC and Domicile should reach the undersigned address.
- Disabled candidates will have to submit a certificate from provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department.
- Public sector employees may also apply with permission of respective Head of the Departments.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with position applied for.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th August, 2015. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further Government Jobs.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2015 Lahore
Address: HR Department, PMU-LRMIS, Board of Revenue Punjab 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.