Here in the following we are going to discuss about a recent job from BISE Gujranwala Jobs April 2016 For Junior Clerk Test & Interview Schedule. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Gujranwala is looking to recruit the Disable person under Disable quota for the vacant situation of Data Entry Operator and Junior Clerk on 3 years contract basis initially which leads to extension further depends on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. The domicile holders of Punjab are invited with open heart to apply. So, after vacancies the eligibility criteria of these two posts requires the qualification of B.A/BS.c with F.A/FS.c along with MS Skills, typing speed of 40 words per minute, Spread Sheet Developing are the expertise of DEO whereas for the Junior Clerk Higher Secondary School Certificate with 2nd Division and MS Skills are also required. The age limit is 18-35 years for both vacancies. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
BISE Gujranwala Jobs April 2016 For Junior Clerk Test & Interview Schedule
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the handwritten application with Social Welfare Disability Certificate, Educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 14th May 2016.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- The authority can increase or decrease the number of posts.
BISE Gujranwala Jobs April 2016
Address: Secretary Board, BISE Gujranwala