Here on 9th of December a wonderful job opportunity is there from Balochistan Police Jobs 2016-17 For Inspector BPS-16 Latest Add. As, Police Department is the well known department and Balochistan Police is also one of them which regulates the peace and policing the Urban Balochistan with its huge force and bravery. Being Government Department it offers the jobs from all sort of education as from Matric to Graduation level for the desiring candidates to join with attractive salary package and growth offers later on basis of conduct of the applicants. Currently coming to the discussion of the advertisement so the vacancies are actually vacant for the Retired Armed Forces candidates of (SSG-Group) for CTD. Appointment will be done on the contract basis for the period of 1 year which will be extended further for the period of 3 years. So, the vacancies which are vacant includes (Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with respect to time and due date. Now, i will illustrate its eligibility criteria and after wards i will depict about its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Balochistan Police Jobs 2016-17 For Retired Armed Forces
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Head Constable
Eligibility criteria is quite simple as for these posts FA/FS.c holders are required for Sr No, 1 to 3 and for Sr No,4th & 5th Matric qualification holders are required to apply, bears the moral conduct with 100% Medical Category “A” with age limit of 48 years is required with no age relaxation will be granted. Additional qualification includes as the applicants who are having the Army SSG Commando Course holders will be preferred the most.
How to Apply for Balochistan Police Jobs:
- Applicants who fulfill the above criteria of the posts are required to apply send the application written on the plain paper to the PSPAIG Establishment, CPO Quetta before last date.
- Last date for submission of application is 5th January 2017.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Decision of departmental Selection Committee will be final.
- Applicants will undergo the Medical Examination from Medical Board/Civil Surgeon.
- Training holders and those of additional qualification holders will be given preference.
- So, keep in touch with this page for more jobs to get employed soon.
Balochistan Police Jobs 2016-17
Address: PSPAIG Establishment, CPO Quetta.