Jobs are vacant in Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council, Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council NTS Test Jobs 2014 BS-20 Applications. NTS Jobs are available for the citizens of Azad Jammu & Kashmir. Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant position such as (Judicial Member BS-20). Appointment of the vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is two years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant jobs in Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned department. It is a golden chance for all those who have higher qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Judicial Member (BS-20)
- Only State Subject (both AJ&K residents and refugees are eligible.
- A person who has exercised the powers of a District Judge and is qualified to be a Judge of a High Court.
- Appointment will be made as per deputation policy.
- Age Limit shall not apply.
- A person who is or has been advocate of a High Court and is qualified to be a Judge of a High Court.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council, must apply for the vacant position by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 8th October, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 1500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test will held on 26th October, 2014. Candidates may also prepare for NTS Test Online.
Last Date to Apply: 08th October, 2014.
NTS Test Date: 26th October, 2014.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here