|Posted on:||10th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 18, 2018|
|Organization:||Attock Solar Pvt Limited|
|Age Limit:||Location: Rawalpindi|
Tap this page for Attock Solar Pvt Limited Jobs 2018 Marketing Vacancies Latest. Attock Oil Group Company is looking for young, experienced and motivated marketing professionals to promote the marketing and sales of PV Solar Systems for the following positions such as (DY. Manager and Executive). It the finest chance to avail for such individuals having experience and looking forward to building up their future in Marketing field, so all you need to do just compare your abilities with the following eligibilities and then step forward to apply confidently for the vacancies. According to the criteria for both positions MBA (Marketing) or equivalent from a UGC recognized university and at least 2 to 10 years relevant experience is required. Qualification requirement can be relaxed keeping in view experience of the candidate. So, those who fulfill the criteria are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below as per the Attock Solar Private Limited.
For More Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
Attock Solar Pvt Limited Marketing Jobs 2018 Latest Career Opportunities
How to Apply for Attock Solar Pvt Limited Jobs 2018:
- Candidates meeting criteria are suggested to submit their CVs/Resume along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is May 18, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Attock Solar Pvt Limited Jobs 2018
Address: Senior Manager (Commercial), 5th Floor, Attock House, Morgah, Rawalpindi.