Jobs are vacant in Agriculture Livestock & Cooperation Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Peshawar. Agriculture Livestock & Cooperation Dept Jobs 2014 BPS-19 to BPS-01. Agriculture Livestock & Cooperation Department is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions and list of vacant positions is given below. Appointment of the vacant positions is purely on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy and contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Project Director (BPS-19)
- Senior Program Officer (BPS-18)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (BPS-18)
- Component Leader Command Area Development & OFWM (BPS-18)
- Component Leader Productivity Enhancement (BPS-18)
- Component Leader Value Added Agriculture & Livestock (BPS-18)
- Component Leader Marketing (BPS-18)
- Monitoring & Evaluation officer (BPS-18)
- Gender Mainstreaming Officer (BPS-18)
- Agriculture Engineer (Land Reclamation, forming field layouts) (BPS-18)
- Agriculture Engineer Watercourse Development / Laser land leveling (BPS-18)
- Agriculture Specialist – Crops (BPS-18)
- Agriculture Specialist – Horticulture (BPS-18)
- Livestock Production Specialist (BPS-18)
- Processing Specialist – Horticulture (BPS-18)
- Processing Specialist – Milk and Meat (BPS-18)
- Marketing Specialist (BPS-18)
- Field Officer – Command Area Development & OFWM (BPS-17)
- Field Officer-Productivity Enhancement – Crops / Horticulture (BPS-17)
- Field Officer – Value Added Agriculture & Livestock (BPS-17)
- Field Officer – Gender (BPS-17)
- Administrative Officer (BPS-17)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Account Assistant (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasids (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications on the prescribed format along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and 3 recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 24th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 24th October, 2014.
Address: Agriculture, Livestock & Cooperation Department, Civil Secretariat Peshawar.