Here at this page we provide you Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date. Government of Punjab Agriculture Department is seeking for educated, hardworking, experienced, and well disciplined candidates for it different offices in Punjab and the vacant positions are (Lab Attendant, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Baildar, Tube Well Operator, Sweeper and etc). Appointments will be done on Female, Minorities and In-Service Employees Quota and all above mentioned positions are on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Last Date
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the relevant district office.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th May, 2015.
- It is suggested to all candidates that they should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Call letters for test / interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates and no TA/DA will be paid for this.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Relevant District Agriculture Office.