|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 17, 2017|
|Organization:||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
Get WAPDA Jobs Nov 2016 Latest Add Online Application Form wapda.gov.pk at this page of our site. Jobs in WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for Diamer Bhasha Dam Project on contract basis initially for two years which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions such as (Generator Operator, Lineman / Assistant Lineman, Cleaner (E&M), Mozan, Daftri, Khadim (Masjid), Dak Runner, Chowkidar, Mali and Sanitary Worker). As per the instructions of PM Pakistan preference shall be given to Diamer domiciled candidates and then to residents of other districts of Gilgit Baltistan.
WAPDA is short name of Water and Power Development Authority which is owned by Government of Pakistan which is responsible to maintain Power and Water in Pakistan. WAPDA includes Tarbela and Mangla dams and now it has established some new dams which are going to be operational in 2018. WAPDA jobs are known as Federal Government Jobs which announced almost every month and WAPDA jobs always in demand due to numerous facilities offered by this department to its employees. Latest WAPDA Jobs 2017 are announced below according to which it is looking to recruit staff for Diamer Bhasha Dam.
Those candidates wanted to apply should hold relevant qualification as per the criteria mentioned below and according to the criteria candidates possess at least Matriculation degree are eligible to apply for all positions and age required for all positions should be between 18 to 30 years. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
For Current WAPDA Jobs: Click Here
Water & Power Development Authority Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Generator Operator
- Lineman / Assistant Lineman
- Cleaner (E&M)
- Khadim (Masjid)
- Dak Runner
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Already employed candidates should apply through proper channel by providing NOC letter from parent department.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is January 17, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
WAPDA Jobs 2017
Address: General Manager Diamer Bhasha Dam Project WAPDA Chilas District Diamer.