|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 15, 2017|
|Organization:||Special Protection Unit Punjab Police|
On 10th March 2017, you’ll have Special Protection Unit Jobs 2017 SPU Punjab Police Security Constable Latest Application Form is available on this page. The government of the Punjab has granted permission to Punjab Police Department to enhance its staff to face the terrorist challenges and for this purpose, it has announced numerous jobs in all 36 districts of Punjab. Jobs for Dolphin Police Phase III and SPU Driver Constable Jobs were announced a few days back and today we’ll provide you the latest vacancies according to which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates for the post of Security Constable BS-07. Candidates wanted to apply for these posts should compare themselves with criteria mentioned below such as:
- The height of candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest of candidates should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age of candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of a relevant district are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by every candidate in 7 Minutes.
- 5% Quota for Minorities is available.
So, viewers if you fulfill the above criteria then you are welcome to apply as soon as possible because Constable Jobs in Punjab Police announces once in a year. There are numerous facilities offered to the selected Punjab Police constable such as medical, accommodation, pick & drop etc. and for now in 2017 new amendment is going to happen that is the change in the uniform of Punjab Police Officers. During the recruitment procedure, these vacancies this new uniform will be launched by the officials. So, all interested candidates who are desired to be part of Punjab Police are suggested to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
SPU Punjab Police Jobs March 2017 For Security Constable Apply Last Date
Vacant Position with Basic Pay Scale:
- Security Constable (BS-07)
How To Apply for SPU Jobs:
- Application form can be obtained and submitted at the relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO OR CPO Office) on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates should bring original NIC Card for obtaining an application form.
- The last date for submission of application is March 15, 2017.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from relevant district Police Headquarters/Lines (CPO/DPO Office).
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
SPU Jobs 2017 Special Protection Unit
Address: Relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO / CCPO / CPO Office).