|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's, MBA/MPA/Masters|
At this page, you’ll get Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Jobs 2017 Latest. Applications are being offered from Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication under working Telecom Foundation has announced the career opportunities for the Retired and Serving employees of PTCL is currently looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the post of (Managing Director) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis for the period of two years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a suitable atmosphere. For having further details let’s have a look at its further details below.
MOIT is abbreviated as Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications is Governed by the Government of Pakistan is the Federal Government Department of Pakistan is indulged in functions of information and technology to upgrade and make changes in it is also engaged to form new and newest projects to make development in the department and in filed of IT Technology and Telecommunication. So, being a Govt Body it obviously offers Govt jobs of senior and junior level every day.
For the above post the applicants should be having the Bachelor’s qualification in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer or ICT related disciplines)/Computer Science from HEC recognized university with 16 years of formal expertise are required and additional qualification which is required includes MBA/MPA/Masters in Engineering (ICT related disciplines) Sciences/Computer & ICT related disciplines with eighteen years education is required with 10-20 years expertise are required to apply for such post.
Age limit should be 55 years.
Applicants should bear the competitive/market-based salary package with additional benefits will be given to the applicants.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Managing Director
How to Apply for MOIT Jobs:
- Interested and willing candidates who meeting the said criteria may submit their applications via online at the official website of MoIT as http://www.moit.gov.pk by providing a date of birth, years of experience and degree of awards should be applied also and submitted before a due date.
- Candidates who are applying for the post are required to apply by sending the CV should reach at the said address and other than that CV’s should be sent via email at email@example.com.
- The last date for applying is 20th February 2017.
- Applicants sending the CV should apply by indicating the name in the subject line.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Public/Private and Govt sector employees should apply through proper channel.
Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Jobs 2017
Address: Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply Online: Click Here