|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 13, 2017|
|Organization:||Islamabad Wildlife Management Board|
|Education Required:||Masters, MS.c Bachelor's, Matric, Middle|
At this page, you’ll have Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs 2017 OTS Application Form Advertisement Latest. Applications are being offered from Islamabad Wildlife Management Board is currently inviting the eligible, most talented, educated and experienced applicants are required to apply for the various jobs over there which include (Manager Operations Margallah Hills National Park, Park Education Officer, Social Mobilizer, Accounts Officer, Admin Officer, Assistant, Wildlife Watcher, Wildlife Guard and Peon) are required to apply for the following posts. The appointment of these posts will be done on contract/ temporary basis for the period of one year. After posts information, the next step is about the eligibility criteria should be the Master’s degree in the different disciplines as Natural Sciences/ Zoology, Sociology, Environment, Bachelor’s, Matric and middle qualification is required with minimum several years’ expertise are required too to hold these jobs. The quota is available on merit basis and the regional quota is also there for KPK, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan provinces. So, these all are the complete details about these jobs so after having these details now let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
Islamabad Wildlife Management Board is the Govt body which is responsible for the management of wildlife, its growth basic needs and for its development in a better environment. This board always shown best results in its works by implementation different projects for the betterment of wildlife. Islamabad Wildlife Management Board is federal federal government department which announces jobs very rare and due to this it has much demand among the job seekers. Latest Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs 2017 can be examined from this page of our site announced for the educated and disciplined individuals.
For More OTS Jobs: Click Here
Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs 2017 Current Add
- Manager Operations Margallah Hills National Park
- Park Education Officer
- Social Mobilizer
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Officer
- Wildlife Watcher
- Wildlife Guard
How to Apply for Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs:
- Applicants may download an application form from the official site of OTS by visiting following web links are given below.
- All applications should reach Manager Operations, (IWM Project) Open Testing Service (OTS), 93, Street # 03, Block-A, Media Town, (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad.
- The last date for applying has been extended from 28th February to 13th March 2017
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written test as well as the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be produced.
- The applicants serving in Govt sector should route their applications through proper channel.
- The concealment of any information while applying for job results in disqualification of the candidates at any stage.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more quality jobs ever.
Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs 2017
Address: Manager Operations, (IWM Project) Open Testing Service (OTS), 93, Street # 03, Block-A, Media Town, (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad.
For Application Form: Click Here