|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 19, 2017|
|Organization:||Directorate General of Immigration & Passport|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
Here on 27th February 2017, we provide you DGIP Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Ministry of Interior Jobs 2017 PTS Form Download pts.org.pk. DGIP Directorate General of Immigration and Passports invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following positions in Machine Readable Passport / Machine Readable Visa Project (Phase-III) and the positions are (Assistant Director, MRP Technical Officer and Data Entry Operator). Appointment of these positions will be on contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. DGIP has set a separate quota for (Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, GB/FATA, AJK, Women and Minorities, so eligible candidates under above-mentioned quotas can apply from all over Pakistan.
DGIP is an abbreviation of Directorate General of Immigration and Passports which is working under Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. DGIP is responsible for the issuance of Passports to citizens of Pakistan and visas to the foreigners. Passport office jobs are Government sector jobs announced once or twice in a year and current Passport office Jobs 2017 can be examined from this page with complete information.
- Assistant Director: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree. Preference will be given to the candidates holding a Degree in Law. Two years administrative experience in a Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organization.
- MRP Technical Officer: Bachelors in CS/IT/Engg. At least 4 years of experience of managing IT institution preferable supervision of data entry. Background of Databases will be preferred. Knowledge of PostGre SQL will be a plus. Should be a team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate 2nd Division. At least Three Months Diploma or certificate in Office Automation. Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute. An experience of Data Entry Operations. Preference will be given to those having experience of working in Government/Semi-autonomous organization involved in data entry. 2 years experience is required.
For More PTS Jobs: Click Here
Passport Office Jobs 2017 PTS Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Assistant Director BPS-17 (01 Posts)
- MRP Technical Officer BPS-17 (73 Posts)
- Data Entry Operator BPS-11 (224 Posts)
How to Apply for Passport Office Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application forms along with along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of PTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of UBL, Bank and ABL Bank.
- The last date for submission of application has been extended from March 13 to March 19, 2017.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Schedule for test/interview and roll number slips will be updated at the official site of PTS. For more Government jobs keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Passport Office Jobs 2017
Address: PTS Headquarter 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
Bank Deposit Slip (Data Entry Operator): Click Here
Bank Deposit Slip (Assistant Director & MRP Technical Officer): Click Here