|Posted on:||7th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 27, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company Ltd|
Get the exciting career offer from WAPDA GEPCO Jobs 2017 Gujranwala Electric Power Company Ltd Latest. Applications are being offered from GEPCO Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited which is indulged in providing the electricity to the consumers on time and the consumers pay their bills on time is currently in probe of energetic, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to fill out the following posts which are named as (Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)/Senior Audit Officer, Assistant Manager (Legal & Litigation), Headmaster/Headmistress (Science Teacher), Secondary School Teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu), Secondary School Teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher (English), LS-I, Data Entry Operator, Senior Physical Training Instructor/Supervisor, Librarian, Junior Store Keeper, Assistant Sub Station Attendant, Helper) are the posts which are vacant in different locations of Gujranwala. Appointment of the applicants will be made o a temporary basis initially for one year which can be permanent as per the policy of GEPCO. Candidates willing to apply should have age between 18 to 33 years and qualification from Masters to Matric as per the demand of vacant positions. Domicile holders of Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Narowal, Hafizabad and Mandi Bahauddin District are welcome to apply. So, only such candidates who fulfill these requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
GEPCO Jobs Has Been Cancelled By The Authority
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Ltd Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)/Senior Audit Officer
- Assistant Manager (Legal & Litigation)
- Headmaster/Headmistress (Science Teacher)
- Secondary School Teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu)
- Secondary School Teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Physical Training Instructor/Supervisor
- Junior Store Keeper
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
How To Apply for GEPCO Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 499/ as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is October 27, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
WAPDA GEPCO Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.