|Posted on:||28th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Cricket Board|
Here at this page, we’ll discuss PCB Jobs 2017 Pakistan Cricket Board Latest Vacancies in Lahore. PCB stands for Pakistan Cricket Board which is engaged in the promotion and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintains general control of the game. PCB Jobs are Government sector jobs announced for the Educated and Skilled individuals from all over Pakistan. Latest PCB Jobs 2017 are announced according to which it is looking to hire the General Manager Women Cricket (Lahore). Candidates wanted to apply for this position should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally, the position is for such candidates holding Graduation degree from a reputable/HEC recognized university, possess Sports Organization and Management knowledge and should be able to understand and handle matters related to Women Cricket and Players Coaching. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Cricket Board Jobs 2017 PCB Lahore Latest Advertisement
- General Manager Women Cricket (Lahore)
How To Apply for PCB Jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed CV along with a passport size recent photograph to the following address given below.
- Clearly, mark your envelope/application for the position applied for.
- The last date for submission of application is November 09, 2017.
- Applications / CV received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for any candidate during the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring the original documents at the time interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PCB Jobs 2017 Lahore
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.