|Posted on:||10th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 22, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Commandant Ordnance College Malir Cantt|
Get Pakistan Army Jobs Oct 2017 Commandant Ordnance College Malir Cantt. Jobs in Commandant Ordnance College, Malir Cantt Karachi are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, LDC, Storeman, Civil Mechanical Driver, Class Attendant, Naib Qasid, USM). Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply for these positions should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as for Sr. No. 1 BSc OR FSc with 2 years experience in handling of HPLC Machine OR Post matric diploma from recognized tech institution / polytech in any one of the following with 3 years practical experience in such as (Mech Engr, Elec Engr, Auto Engr, Tuner Engr and Metal Testing). Those candidates who wanted to apply against Sr. No. 2 should possess Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences with a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry and for all other positions Matric/Middle pass can apply and age for all positions should be between 18 to 30 years. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Ordnance College Malir Cantt Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Research Assistant (Grade-II)
- Data Entry Operator
- Civil Mechanical Driver
- Class Attendant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Ordnance College Malir Cantt Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid bank draft amounting to Rs. 200/- along with application in the name of Commandant Ordnance College.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is October 22, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Commandant Ordnance College Malir Cantt Jobs 2017
Address: Commandant Ordnance College, Malir Cantonment.