|Posted on:||5th Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 19, 2016|
|Organization:||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications|
Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs 2016 Apply Online moit.gov.pk. Applications are being offered from the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication, Govt of Pakistan is currently seeking and looking to hire the eligible, dynamic, caliber and well disciplined applicants for the most senior posts to be filled which includes Member (International Coordination), Director General (International Coordination) and Senior Manager (ITU & UN) Senior Manager (Multilateral Organization), Senior Manager (Coordination) are the complete posts which requires to be filled along with the overall qualification of Bachelor's/Masters degree in Electrical/Engineering/Electronics, Computer/ICT related disciplines, Management/Business Administration is required from HEC recognized university and the applicants should be having the relevant expertise are required to apply for these posts. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 2 years which will leads to further extension. Attractive salary package will be given with utility allowances and house rents. Age limit should be 50, 45 and 40 years. So, if you are interested to apply for all of these posts don't get late and apply as soon as possible and now have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs 2016 Govt of Pakistan
- Member (International Coordination)
- Director General (International Coordination)
- Senior Manager (ITU & UN) Senior Manager (Multilateral Organization), Senior Manager (Coordination)
How to Apply for Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications via online at the official website of MoIT as http://www.moit.gov.pk by providing date of births, years of experience and degree of awards should be applied within 15 days.
- Candidates who are applying through post are required to apply by sending the CV along with testimonials and CNIC should reach at the said address and other than that CV's should be sent via email at [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 19th December 2016.
- Applicants sending the CV should apply by indicating the name in the subject line.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs and be the first one to get employed in your desired sector now and apply as soon as possible before due date.
Ministry of IT & Telecommunication Jobs 2016
Address: Joint Secretary (Admin), Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication,4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here