Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs 2020 Government of Pakistan are available for the citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC and Domicile. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad requires services of qualified, energetic, experienced and motivated individuals to fill the following vacant positions given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (Stenotypist (BS-14), Research Assistant (BS-11), Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)). Appointments are going to be held on contract as per the policy of the Government of Pakistan and tenure of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and generally, Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric qualified candidates from all over Pakistan having relevant experience are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs Application Form 2020 Download Online
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Research Assistant (BS-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from www.moib.gov.pk.
- Submit the application form along with CV and copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and one recent passport size photograph to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 25, 2020.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs 2020
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: Room No. 4153, 4th Floor Cabinet Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.