|Posted on:||28th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 13, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Global Change Impact Studies Center|
Here we will discuss about the latest career opportunity from Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2017 in GCISC Global Change Impact Studies Center. Applications are currently offered from the Global Change Studies Impact Centre which is working under Ministry of Climate Change is the autonomous body is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber, adroit, experienced applicants are required to apply for the following position which includes (Scientific Officer SPS-08) is the current vacancy which needs to be filled by the applicants on regular basis. The quota is admissible for Punjab, Sindh (Urban, Rural), KPK, Balochistan and Islamabad territory. So, if you want to apply for the above posts so you need to examine the following headings below.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Government Department which is governed by the Government of Pakistan and one of the Centre which is associated with it is named as Global Change Studies Impact Centre is held responsible for the changes in Climate and regulates all the climatic factors within the whole country are the prime and major responsibilities of this ministry. Being a Federal Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For the posts, the applicants should be having the overall qualification of MS.c, MS/M.Phil/BS.c/BS/MS.c (Hons) with 1st and 2nd Division is required for one time along with several year expertise is required to apply for these posts.
Age limit should not be more than 35 years and relaxation will be given as per authority rules.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2017 in Islamabad Latest Add
- Scientific Officer (SPS-08)
How To Apply for Ministry of Climate Changes Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria are required to download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip should reach at the said address.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th November 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.