Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 in Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
PKR , 18000 - 150000
18 - 50 Years
Here we will discuss about the latest career opportunity from Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 in the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency. Applications are currently offered from the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency which is working under the Ministry of Climate Change is the autonomous body is seeking to hire well disciplined, caliber, adroit, experienced applicants are required to apply for the following position which includes (Senior Scientific Officer, Deputy Scientific Officer Air, Deputy Scientific Officer Water, Deputy Scientific Officer Data / Monitoring, Scientific Officer Air, Instrument Engineer, Scientific Officer Data / Mapping, Procurement Officer HR / Finance, Outreach Officer, Research Assistant Air, Research Assistant Water, Research Assistant Emission Testing, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Inspector / Field Officer Air, Inspector / Field Officer Water, Inspector / Field Officer Emission Testing, Stenotypist, Field Assistant Air, Field Assistant Water, Field Assistant Emission Testing, Mechanic, Electrician, Driver, Office Boy, GateKeeper / Chowkidar) are the current vacancies which need to be filled by the applicants on regular basis. The quota is admissible for Punjab and Islamabad territory. So, if you want to apply for the above government jobs you need to examine the following headings below.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Government Department which is governed by the Government of Pakistan and one of the Centre which is associated with it is named as Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency is held responsible for the changes in Climate and regulates all the climatic factors within the whole country are the prime and major responsibilities of this ministry. Being a Federal Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For the posts, the applicants should be having the overall qualification of Masters / Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle is required along with several years expertise is required to apply for these posts.
Age limit should not be more than 45 years and relaxation will be given as per authority rules.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 in Islamabad Latest Advertisement
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Deputy Scientific Officer Air
- Deputy Scientific Officer Water
- Deputy Scientific Officer Data / Monitoring
- Scientific Officer Air
- Instrument Engineer
- Scientific Officer Data / Mapping
- Procurement Officer HR / Finance
- Outreach Officer
- Research Assistant Air
- Research Assistant Water
- Research Assistant Emission Testing
- Office Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Inspector / Field Officer Air
- Inspector / Field Officer Water
- Inspector / Field Officer Emission Testing
- Field Assistant Air
- Field Assistant Water
- Field Assistant Emission Testing
- Office Boy
- Gate Keeper / Chowkidar
How To Apply for Ministry of Climate Changes Jobs:
- Applicants need to apply online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of the application is February 07, 2022.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for tests and interviews.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Ministry of Climate Change, Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No, 42, Street No, 06, H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Public Sector Organization |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 16, 2022
- Federal Public Service Commission |
- 185 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 18, 2022
- Election Commission of Pakistan |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 28, 2022
- Fisheries Department |
- 30 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 18, 2022
- University of Engineering & Technology |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 04, 2022